Saturday, May 07, 2005

New stomping grounds

Mazel Tov to Yoshi's Cookie/Moonchild who finally made the jump over from Livejournal to Blogger.

She's invited me to join the team, to which I have acquiesced graciously, starting my first post by completely contradicting her on the matter of just how difficult the religions exam was.

Quite the irony that though we blog together and took the same exam, we've never actually met.

That's what comes from having 500+ people in the same religions class.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoshi's Cookie said...

It's been Such a long time since I've used the net so I didn't get to see your blog. I feel honoured for the mention ;) Thanks!

One of the reasons we probably never met in the religions class is because I'm quite the hermit... I wont lie! :)

I'm happy you did well on the exam though..

On another note, just read that you're planning on being a teacher, is that right? Another coincidence, me toO! have you already finished teachers college, or no?

I've decided on Australia for that experience but I still have a little bit to go! :D

Feel free to get back to me - at the moment you're the only person I've informed of my blog..

It kinda has taken over my LJ.. I prefer it, even as a journal/diary.. I'm just babbling now.

Hope all is well with you. ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Yoshi's Cookie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home