Thursday, May 19, 2005

Jumping the gun

Fresh out of the gate for May whiner of the month is Belinda Stronach, who for the sake of her own political ambitions told Canadians this:

But [I] regret to say that I do not believe the party leader's truly sensitive to the needs of each part of the country and how big and complicated Canada really is.

Fact: Better to stay in a party of principle than to switch sides and jump on a corrupt leaky dinghy just so for a few months you can call yourself a "cabinet minister".

Funny postscript: Every link on her site is gone except for the statement. Hmmmm...

Anyhow, for more read Tiger, who is bloggin prolifically as always.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tiger said...

Whenever I think it can't get worse -- it does.

They're getting me to the point that whenever I see a Liberal, I feel an instant aversion.

9:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fair! Whiners are for York people only! She has nothing to do with York, she can't be Whiner of the Month!

What's this I hear the old GCSU refuses to ratify the new GCSU because the outgoing president hasn't been paid (when he's the reason GCSU went bankrupt?).

8:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home