Sunday, January 30, 2005

I don't want to go to school on Monday

I am sitting in bed trying to think of ways to get to the library without walking through Vari Hall on Monday, in case there is another protest. Thursday's was big and loud and not a happy place for a Zionist like me.

It's kind of ridiculous that they call together "everyone" for a protest about freedom of speech, and then put up signs with divisive political crap like "occupation is a crime" and "Israel kills a Palestinian child every 3 days" and "abortion is a right".

I have encountered more than one person on that side who does not actually believe in freedom of speech - of only because they want me to shut up with my moderate libertarian views.

Welcome to York - Marx's way or the highway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home