Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Score one for big breasts

The Tiger in Winter noted that Hedy Lamarr was a screen star who parlayed that career into one being an inventor...all because she wanted a breast enlargement.

Which was decidedly less my point than the fact that even my intelligent intellectual guy friends tend to talk about women based on hotness. While smart can be sexy (which is what gives me a shot), I seriously doubt when a guy meets a woman with large breasts, his first thought is "she must have a really great personality".

Women, on the other hand, tend to value power. It is my contention that Jewish girls, for example, who visit Israel would find the ugliest guy irresistable if he was wearing an IDF uniform.

1 Comments:

Blogger blogger1272 said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a penis enlargement reviews related site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related articles.

Drop by when you can.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home