Sunday, November 07, 2004

Michael Moore is a sellout

This New Brunswick student is upset by the way that Michael Moore is seeking to extensively profit his work:
"I don't want to carry on with factual inaccuracies in Moores films and books. This is partially because I support his cause and also because I'm not sure I believe his critics, many of whom seem to be half-illiterate bloggers. I urge Moore to make himself more available as a resource for people seeking the information he has. Rather than charging for it, someone truly passionate about his/her cause would make it available for free. I'm not anti-Michael Moore - I'm just sick of him. "


This half-illiterate blogger (who probably gets better grades than the author of this post) will take criticism of Michael Moore anywhere she can get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home