Monday, August 09, 2004

Gender rant responses

The Tiger in Winter defends men in response to my rant.

Don't forget, though, that the other 50% of my anger is a female blogger thinking I'm male - kicking me out of that club, too.

Also, selfmadegirl has posted an apology, where she writes:

"Anyhow, I wasn't really thinking about it at all when I used the term 'he' (although I should have). It wasn't because I found your blog aggressive, or because you're interested in politics. I'm a girl who's interested in politics, and I can definately be aggressive and I don't regard either of those qualities as boyish. "

So now that I'm at peace with both genders, a short explanation a la Kermit the Frog: It's not
easy being green (or different in any way.)

Oh, and a note on comments: I don't have a comment section on purpose; things at York get tense and I blog for my own personal release - it's a stressbuster. People who feel the need to share things with me can email thetruthaboutyork{at}yahoo{dot}ca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home