Friday, July 30, 2004

Same old, same old: Business considers government a "threat"

This is a bit old, but still worth reading:

The Globe and Mail: "When asked to identify the greatest threat to the future of business in Canada, 18 per cent of corporate leaders who responded said high taxes, another 18 per cent said government policies, 10 per cent cited government bureaucracy/interference while 4 per cent simply responded 'the government.'"

Astonishingly enough, the study was commissioned by York and the results of the study were presented at York.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Look into my blog.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home