Friday, June 18, 2004

Reader Feedback, part one: Students For Academic Freedom

So one interested reader sent along an URL for an organization called Students For Academic Freedom, which gets involved in the issue of students being intimidated in the classroom for having the "wrong" point of view.

I think we all know that I think this reader, who says s/he is a York student, is right on the money that we need to be thinking about people getting silenced in our often one-sided classrooms.

And that's the truth about York.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
It may look like it was hard work, but my blog was simple.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home